Our Clients: Families - A Personal Service
Our clients come to us from all of the world. Some are already in the U.K. Many get in touch because of the personal recommendation of family members or friends. We are used to dealing with people from different backgrounds and cultures, including several African nations, China and other parts of Asia. We speak English and Chinese and can arrange interpreters if necessary.
An Immigration Service For Families
Focused On The Individual
Geo Immigration Consultants Ltd. in North London is a specialist team of immigration advisers. Some of us are immigrants too and identify closely with the difficult circumstances many of our clients are in.
Our clients face all sorts of challenges, and while we take a highly personal interest in every single case we take on, ensuring that we know the facts of your case, there are few immigration scenarios we have not encountered.
Recently we have represented:
- A Moroccan spouse of a British citizen who sought entry clearance
- A Nigerian national who wished to appeal an order to remove her from the U.K. where her child resided
- A Ghanaian national and his family making an application under Article 8 of the ECHR
- A Somali refugee in a family reunion application
- A Jamaican ex-prisoner who was the subject of a deportation order, ensuring he was able to remain in the U.K. with his child
Settling in a new country is never easy. The U.K. is no exception. We aim to support our clients over the long term, through updated advice on their status when immigration rules change, and by assisting with essential business and personal finance introductions that enable you to establish yourself and your family in the U.K.