How We Work – The Service Options
Many of our clients have never visited a lawyer before. When you contact us, it may be your first involvement with the legal process. Don't let this put you off. At Geo Immigration Consultants Ltd. in London, our lawyers are experienced and sensitive to the uncertain circumstances you find yourself in.
A Service Designed Around You
Call 020 3733 3539 for an initial discussion about your case and how we work. Following this call there are three options:
- Your query was straightforward and we were able to deal with all of your concerns immediately. No further action is needed.
- You are happy with the advice provided by phone and ask us to start work immediately.
- You decide that you would like to attend a fixed fee consultation for further detailed advice.
A One-Off Consultation
These appointments usually last between 30-90 minutes depending on the complexity of the case. During the consultation we will gather all the relevant information and identify the important issues in your case. Usually we will also be able to outline your options and indicate the likely.
Whether you are a high net worth individual, an asylum seeker or a parent trying to secure visas for your dependants, we guarantee that your case will be prepared to the highest standard. Some of our lawyers are immigrants too. Because we have been in your position, we instinctively handle your case sensitively and diligently.
- Take comprehensive instructions from you and examine all documentation with care
- Explain relevant immigration rules and case law
- Provide realistic advice on the merits of your case and ultimate chances of success
- Advise on the options available to you, the advantages and disadvantages of each option and the likely costs
- Advise on further documentation needed and next steps
Explain it to you in plain language when a decision has been made. If an appeal or review is necessary we will support you through this
Our Document-Checking Service
The importance of getting the details of your application right cannot be underestimated. Some clients prefer to prepare the paperwork themselves but need reassurance that their application and documents meet the relevant immigration requirements. With our document checking service, one of our experienced lawyers will review your case, advise on the merits, explain if the documentation is adequate and what further documents are required.