Chinese Speaking Immigration Adviser OISC Levels 1, 2 or 3
GEO Immigration is looking for immigration advisers with OISC accreditation (Level 1, 2 or 3) to support the company’s expanding practice.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a varied immigration caseload;
- Providing advice and guidance to individual clients on all aspects of UK immigration;
- Managing relationships with clients;
- Undertaking research in relation to UK Immigration law and keeping up to date with changes;
- Contributing to the company’s knowledge base and website;
The skills, qualifications, and experience:
- OISC Level 1, 2 or 3 Accreditation;
- Must have good knowledge of the UK immigration policies;
- Must be fully conversant with PBS, Nationality, and European applications;
- Must have excellent verbal, drafting and interpersonal skills;
- Must have experience of thorough unsupervised experience in professional capacity;
- Must be computer literate and self-servicing;
- Must be fluent in both English and Chinese
Location: Archway, London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive salary based on level and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2017
Apply: For more details and to apply for these positions please send your CV by e-mail with salary expectations. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
About the employer: GEO Immigration is regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). The firm has a level 3 registration allowing to work on the most complex immigration and visa cases. The firm assists individuals and companies on all immigration law matters, including sponsorship, visa refusals, appeals and bail hearings.